Immigration law in the United Kingdom is continuously evolving. It has become a very complex area of law.
We understand than an immigration matter has very clear commercial consequences for a business and potentially devastating effects for an individual.
Our team is has expertise in the following aspects of this area of law:
- Applications for entry to the UK;
- Applications for leave to remain in the UK;
- Applications for investor, entrepreneur and skilled workers visas;
- Applications for family based visas: spouse, fiancée, civil and unmarried partner; children and other relatives;
- Paths to British citizenship; indefinite leave to remain and permanent residence applications;
- Representation at Tribunals and Court cases; appeals, challenges and Judicial Reviews;
- Complex cases which fall outside the rules: asylum claims and applications on Human Rights grounds;
- Applications for Sponsor’s licences and Certificates of Sponsorship;
- Sponsor license suspension, withdrawal or challenges;
- Illegal working issues, UKBA raids and other crisis situations.