Hogan Brown has defended in every type of criminal case from shoplifting and common assault to murder and terrorism. We provide the same high quality service regardless of the seriousness of the offence or whether is a privately or publicly funded matter. For us that is a badge of pride.
We have acted for a wide range of clients including notorious figures from the criminal underworld as well as well known and popular figures from the world of business, sport and entertainment.
We are member of the Very High Cost Case panel which enables us to act in the most serious and complex cases. On the other hand, every day of the week we deal with a huge variety of cases involving public order offences, theft, sexual offences, drug offences, assault and other forms of violence.
Our recent cases include
- The acquittal obtained in a murder case involving a TV soap star;
- The acquittal in a murder case without a body;
- A Premiership footballer acquitted of assault;
- The acquittal of a Solicitor charged with perverting the course of justice;
- The acquittal of two Police officers charged with perverting the course of justice;
- The acquittal of a charity worker accused of aiding and abetting the suicide of a former girlfriend;
- The acquittal of a defendant charged with rape of his mistress in the context of an open relationship with his common-law wife.